Best Restaurants in Pebble Beach
Many of the restaurants in Pebble Beach Resort are situated on some of the most priceless real estate in the entire world. When those scenic vistas are paired with seasoned chefs who understand the art of elegant dining and creative cuisine, you have a unique opportunity for an experience to remember.
Dining At Pebble Beach Lodge ... Fantastic!
Lunch or dinner may find you in the glass enclosed conservatory restaurant just recently opened and named the "Bench Restaurant". Well known for it's "wood fired" cuisine, the food and the scenic ocean vistas here are about as good as it gets.
The Stillwater Bar and Grill and the Terrace Lounge are still hugely popular, and those who dine here enjoy uncompromising views, outstanding food and creative drinks to ease you into the evening.
While there are very highly rated restaurants in Carmel, Pacific Grove and Monterey, the restaurants at Pebble Beach will more that satisfy your need for elegant cuisine.
- Stillwater Bar and Grill: Featuring outstanding seafood, filet mignon and lamb.The seafood bar is a must for the shellfish lover
- The Bench: Enjoy wood fired dining in a glass conservatory with uninterrupted views of the 18th hole and the Pacific Ocean just a few hundred yards away. Try the wood fired chicken, steak or pasta and sit outside for lunch for a commanding view of the best views in California. If your in the mood for some libation, you might try the "Benchwarmer" with Tequilla
- Terrace Lounge: This is the perfect spot to watch the sunset with signature drinks and over stuffed chairs. This is a place you need to settle into at least once during your stay
- The Tap Room: Enjoy extraordinarily comfortable wood and leather and very relaxed environment featuring small meals and drinks.
- The Beach Club Dining Room: This is where one would go to capture the best views of Carmel Bay, Stillwater Cove and the 18th Green at the Pebble Beach Resort. These views are perhaps the best anywhere in the resort and the food is equally impressive. You might begin here with the Sand Dabs Fish and Chips Appetizer followed by the Tiger Shrimp Salad with papaya and avocado mixed with butter lettuce and honey-lime dressing. If your view of the ocean makes you linger here longer, try the Grilled Angus Burger. This restaurant is open only to resort guests and members of the Pebble Beachc ommunity, so if you haven't planned to stay at the resort, at least drive down and take a peek at the views ... and maybe take a romantic walk on Stillwater Cove Beach ... that is happily open to everyone. Even that granola bar in your pocket would taste just fine in the midst of all this beauty!
The "New" Bench restaurant opened in April 2014 and Looks Over The 18th Green and Stillwater Cove
The Inn At Spanish Bay Restaurants
There are four restaurants at The Inn at Spanish Bay.
- Sticks: This is a very casual sports bar offering great drinks, burgers and southern fried chicken as well as prime rib. The real value here is the huge fireplace deck just outside which is complete with fireplace pits and well stocked wool blankets in case the fog drifts in.
- Roy's: This is the creative handiwork of Chef Roy Yamaguchi whose Hawaiian Fusion cuisine was so unique, it earned this restaurant the Wine Spectator's Best Of Award Excellence recognition. The sushi, sashimi and especially the mango-jalapenov crusted Ono are examples of true excellence in seafood excellence.Huge outside deck with water views and fireplaces and blankets for a great place to close the day and watch for the Scottish Bagpiper who walks the links at sunset to celebrate the end of the day in traditional Scottish style.
- Peppoli's Restaurant: This is a classic Italian restaurant in the best of Tuscan traditions. Choose a table with gorgeous views of the golf course, Pacific Ocean and the Santa Cruz Mountains in the distance. Begin with an antipasti array of artisan cheeses, meats and olives and follow with a next course of Gnocchi di Tarifufo. These potato dumplings in a black truffle cream sauce may just tempt your palate enough to enjoy a little bit of Jidori Chicken with roasted mushrooms and Yukon potatoes.
Stay here for evening cocktails, and watch the ritual of Scottish bagpipers that close the day as is a ritual on Scottish themed golf links around the world.
Romantic Carmel Coast Home > Best Restaurants in Pebble Beach